Become A Member of the Team
Corporate Sponsorship Sales Representative
We are Phila Community Builders and we are launching an aggressive, fast paced $5M Corporate Sponsorship Fundraising Campaign. We are looking for highly motivated, focused, performance driven Sales professionals. The compensation opportunity for top performers is substantial. At goal, top performers can earn up to $75,000 over the course of the next four (4) months. We plan to reach our sponsorship campaign goal by the end of this year.
By working with executive management, colleagues, and staff, this role will identify and secure revenue generating opportunities with Corporate business prospects across many industries.
- Using a consultative selling approach, work with Corporate Sponsorship prospects to gain a clear understanding of their needs and present a sponsorship and proposal package to win their business and acquire new sponsorship revenues.
- Maintain accurate and updated records of all prospect communications. Provide weekly reporting of revenue projection pipeline and opportunities, highlighting all the prospecting outbound calls and results.
- Work collaboratively with our Chief Marketing Officer and colleagues to move the sponsorship process forward and secure new partnerships and revenue.
Education, Experience and Training:
- Bachelor’s degree required.
- Strong outbound cold calling sales experience with a proven track record of success. Excellent communication skills and an ability to effectively prospect, identify and close new business is critical. This will be a fast-paced sales environment.
- Ability to work independently, stay organized and motivated with a clear objective of reaching individual sales quota goals.
- Experience working on Corporate Sponsorship and Fundraising campaigns preferred but not required. Non-profit fundraising experience also preferred.
PhilaCB Online Application
We look forward to hearing from you!